My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 08, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Tom on January 08, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
Forecast better this week(although pretty cold!).I will be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual tomorrow.I know James plans to be out and that Mark is working and Mal is ill.Anyone else planning to be out?
Mark and I are planning to be out on Friday as well.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: ron b on January 08, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
I hope to be there, no commitments from family yet.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Patrickweir on January 08, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
yes out tomorrow
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 09, 2018, 09:33:17 AM
Hoping to join you at some point today and I’m out in Friday.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Tom on January 09, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
A bit murky this morning but it didn't deter Ron,Patrick and James(a rare appearance!)from joining me.Patrick was pushed for time so took the most direct route to Llantwit whilst we did a slight variation on the usual Tuesday ride to avoid some of the worst lanes.Consequently we were a bit later at the café and failed to rendezvous with Pat,however by not stopping to assist with thier puncture we beat the Maesteg there.Cunningly they had sent someone on ahead to save their table so we had to sit upstairs!
The plan is to get out on Friday-watch this space!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: ron b on January 11, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
I will be out Friday, terms and conditions pending.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Patrickweir on January 11, 2018, 01:09:54 PM
be out friday , via the cost road,meet you at CV 11 ish ,
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Tom on January 11, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
I've been expecting Mark to post but in case he doesn't 9.45 at B&Q-decide route then but hope to see Patrick?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Mark Pope on January 11, 2018, 05:18:51 PM
Hi Tom,

I'll be there. See you at B&Q at 0945.


Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Patrickweir on January 11, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
hi Tom , don’t wait for me i will be riding via Coity
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Patrickweir on January 11, 2018, 08:07:38 PM
Hi Tom, afraid the dreaded coughs and sneezing has come on with a vengeance, not out tomorrow, enjoy your ride
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 11, 2018, 08:33:28 PM
I hope to be there but if not, I will join you at some point
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 12, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
The fog is really thick and visibility poor so I’ll probably see you at the cafe instead of riding to Bridgend.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/1
Post by: Tom on January 12, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
sunny but icy here so will stick to main roads