My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: norman james on January 05, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
-
Tonight Friday 5th.January 2018 I will bring to the Clubroom a draft of the proposed Club Championships for the coming year, along with the proposed Mid-Week events and all the Open Events approved for this year. If you would like to alter any of these details please let me know at the Clubroom.
Happy New Year - Norman.
-
Tonight Friday 5th.January 2018 I will bring to the Clubroom a draft of the proposed Club Championships for the coming year, along with the proposed Mid-Week events and all the Open Events approved for this year. If you would like to alter any of these details please let me know at the Clubroom.
Happy New Year - Norman.
Please see attached for dates
-
Thanks very much Norm and Nige - can I request that club 100 champs are set to same date as Welsh 100 champs as the 12hr, 30 and 25 are, please.