My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on January 04, 2018, 09:20:06 PM
-
I've got visitors so won't be out Sunday. Starting time is 9.30. Weather's looking fine but chilly. Could someone post a ride up please?
-
I’m off with a chest infection so I won’t be out either sorry
-
That's rubbish news Mal. Hope you can shift it soon. :)
-
I doubt we’ll be out tomorrow as things stand. I’m still struggling with recovery from some sleigh-borne virus as well.
-
I was going to have my hair done, but what’s the point so now I am free to go for a ride tomorrow. Forecast is “cold” very cold but sunny so we will stick to the gritted roads as much as we can. Don’t forget to wrap up, got to keep those extremities warm, it’s easy to open a zip if you get a little warm.
-
No takers for the Amblers today, it’s that time of the year.