My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Chriscronin76 on January 03, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
-
Hi all,
What cadence and speed do you average around the industrial estate? I’m a long way off you guys yet, but it gives me something to aim for!
Cheers
-
Cadence can be different for each person, some might like to churn a big gear and others spin at 100+
I would suggest building your cadence, perhaps an hour or so turning the same gear but increase and decrease your cadence every couple of minutes.... say 10 minutes at your normal cadence to start, 3 to 4 minutes at 80, 3 to 4 minutes at 70, 3 to 4 minutes at 90 and so on.
I would suggest that many people would sit in the pack at 80 to 90 and on the front they would be 90+ for chaingang.
-
Thanks!