My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on December 05, 2017, 07:58:01 AM

Title: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: xrayspecs on December 05, 2017, 07:58:01 AM
7PM. Steady on the corners.
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Chriscronin76 on December 05, 2017, 09:17:33 AM
I'll be there to say hello and then do the slow plod around. I've some nice shiny new cycling shoes, so don't laugh if I forget to unclip and fall over  :)
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Mark B on December 05, 2017, 10:29:41 AM
I aim to be there.
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Terry A on December 05, 2017, 11:40:34 AM
Not quite decision made .... but unlikely to be there. Currently piddling down and does not look like improving 🌧🌧
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Greg B on December 05, 2017, 02:44:26 PM
I wont be there tonight sorry, out with Keith
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Chriscronin76 on December 05, 2017, 09:50:57 PM
Thankfully you were a minute too late to see me fall over at the junction where you passed me, I've been assured it's a natural part of getting used to SPDs though!
Title: Re: Winter Chain gang 10
Post by: Mark B on December 06, 2017, 01:01:13 PM
Hope you’re ok Chris. Yes, we all do it at first (I keeled over in on a club ride a few years ago at the lights at the top of Cowbridge. I just couldn’t unclip!)