My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on December 04, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Tom on December 04, 2017, 09:55:31 AM
Hoping to be at B&Q tomorrow although not been feeling 100% last few days(my excuse for missing club run yesterday!) but I know Paul plans to be out.
I can't do Friday this week and Ron is doubtful as he's hosting visitors but I'm sure someone will be out!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Paul Longthorn on December 04, 2017, 11:11:40 AM
Yes I’ll be there Tom. Weather looks overcast so hope to stay dry.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: mal jones on December 04, 2017, 12:16:37 PM
My winter bike is off the road so I'll be on my sons shiny Wilier so will stick to main roads see you in velo about 11
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Carrie Williams on December 04, 2017, 04:14:21 PM
I’m not around tomorrow but I’m out on Friday if anyone else is.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Mark Pope on December 07, 2017, 11:52:53 AM
I'm around tomorrow Carrie. Will you be at B&Q at 0945? If so do you fancy a route that avoids the stretch between City and Aberthin as that is currently very wet and chewed up!

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Patrickweir on December 07, 2017, 06:56:34 PM
Anyone out tomorrow,
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 4/12
Post by: Carrie Williams on December 07, 2017, 10:02:03 PM
I’m planning on being at B&Q tomorrow at 9.45 providing the weather is OK. I think Mark Pope is also out.