My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on January 30, 2014, 08:30:53 AM
-
Bonus chaingang tonight for those unwilling or unable to have made Tuesday. 7pm, all welcome....
-
Damn was planning to ride there tonight but rear gear cable snapped on my way into work so I'm stuck in a MEGA gear.
I'll go straight to tommorrows club night instead.
-
Would have, but working late???.
My boss stitched me up, to go to Chaingang. Lol.
-
6 out tonight in various guises. Slight tailwind on the return which meant the speed varied a bit but some sections faster than Tuesday. Good weather again !
-
Something about Steven's report tells me he isn't going to lose too much sleep over it Mark.
A true cyclist is focused, competitive and a player (even at club level).
Now consider yourself a domestique for your team leader ;)
-
Hi Rob,
Ah,yes cant disagree with that!
Being a team player I except the principal fully, however from a selfish point of view just wanted to "get some miles in" without getting wet !!!
Cheers,
Mark.