My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Davey C on January 28, 2014, 10:08:20 AM

Title: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Davey C on January 28, 2014, 10:08:20 AM
Weather is looking typically patchy. I hope to be there but who knows. However you can guarantee Mark Knott will be there!  ;D

In theory the excesses of Christmas are behind us and the season is fast approaching so we need to start laying on the speed a little bit.

7pm Bridgend Industrial Estate.
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Shawn on January 28, 2014, 02:03:42 PM
Be warned the roads around the Industrial Estate are very wet. Lots of standing water.

For that reason I am giving it a miss, but look forward to a kicking up on my return to a faster paced chaingang
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Davey C on January 28, 2014, 04:42:13 PM
How bad Steve? I don't like getting wet!
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Rob Jones on January 28, 2014, 05:40:05 PM
Deeper than a roller...
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Steven on January 28, 2014, 08:36:29 PM

9 out tonight ( 6 in the main group). Doing 9 laps of the new course in an hour of no rain or wind !  As a result, the group was really tight with lap times consistent to a few seconds....
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: marknott on January 29, 2014, 10:45:36 AM
Hi Gents,

Smoooooth ride lastnight,looking good !!!!

Cheers,

Mark.
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Davey C on January 29, 2014, 04:10:23 PM
Good riding guys.
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Davey C on January 29, 2014, 04:10:54 PM
Deeper than a roller...

Yep that's what I decided  ;D
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Rob Jones on January 29, 2014, 09:24:00 PM
I didn't even make it on to the rollers Davey. I was so good over Xmas but increasingly lazy since!

I been on tonight BUT can't remember the last time I got out on the roads..May get found out next time I get out on a club run!
Title: Re: 16th Winter Chaingang 28th January
Post by: Davey C on January 30, 2014, 11:02:44 AM
I didn't even make it on to the rollers Davey. I was so good over Xmas but increasingly lazy since!

I been on tonight BUT can't remember the last time I got out on the roads..May get found out next time I get out on a club run!

Same. However I'm increasingly of the view that winter training should be taken with a slightly more relaxed attitude...