My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on October 30, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Tom on October 30, 2017, 11:10:41 AM
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q- but I won't know if I can make it till later on however I know Patrick is planning to be out-weather permitting-so there will be a ride.If I'm not there at 9.45 assume I can't get out.
I plan to be out on Thursday as well this week.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Mark Pope on October 30, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: mal jones on October 30, 2017, 01:27:35 PM
I should be there to  - I think paul longthorn is hoping to be out on Thursday Tom
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Carrie Williams on October 30, 2017, 09:08:39 PM
I’m hoping to join you at some point on the route.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Tom on October 30, 2017, 10:01:13 PM
Thanks to our electrician being there to take in a delivery from Wickes I will be out in the morning!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Tom on October 31, 2017, 05:17:04 PM
Another mild day and another good turnout. Mark,Mike Roy Steve and Patrick(just)set off with me meeting Mal in Troes and Carrie at Flemingstone.Showed John Edwards and his pals a clean pair of(w)heels on the way back-not sure they knew it was a race! Waited for Patrick around Ogmore/Southerndown only to be told(eventually)he'd turned around-saw him at Ewenny with a mechanical waiting for a lift home-hope all sorted now Pat!
Hopefully be out Thursday-Paul L rumoured to have a day off
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: mal jones on October 31, 2017, 06:57:27 PM
Me and Steve thought Patrick had turned down heronstone lane to go back to pencoed didn't realise there was a mechanical or we would have stopped to help !
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Paul Longthorn on October 31, 2017, 09:49:00 PM
I'll be out Thursday
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
Post by: Tom on November 01, 2017, 12:52:37 PM
Excllent Paul-9.45 at B&Q??Decide on route then?