My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on October 24, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: xrayspecs on October 24, 2017, 07:32:24 AM
The barbecue autumn continues tonight at 7 PM.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Mark B on October 24, 2017, 09:53:04 AM
I aim to be there unless it’s chucking it down. Anyone else out?
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Chriscronin76 on October 24, 2017, 01:20:42 PM
Planning to go as well, and get there before 7 tonight. Happy to go around by myself though whilst I get fit and used to the bike! Thanks for the feedback last week  :)
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Reece0 on October 24, 2017, 02:54:31 PM
Looks like rain tonight so turbo time for me
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Greg B on October 24, 2017, 04:28:04 PM
Your turn to have rain this week Chris!!  ;)
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Mark B on October 24, 2017, 04:46:36 PM
Unless things improve, I’ll be on the turbo too
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Chriscronin76 on October 24, 2017, 05:38:00 PM
I can see me investing in a turbo soon!
Is it still on tonight?