My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on January 27, 2014, 09:55:59 AM
-
Looking to get out for a few hours tomorrow, and ride the Mid Week route. Weather looks
a mixed bag but we maybe lucky. Should be around 30-35 miles. I'll be at the B&Q Roundabout 9:30 all welcome.
-
Hi Paul,
The winds are pretty strong for my road bike so I may join you en route rather than cycle the A48 to Bridgend. Let me know if you are still going and if I miss you I can always make Café Velo.
-
Fair enough Carrie-the BBC is predicting the wind to ease q a bit over the next few hours but they're predicting more rain than they were last night!Fingers Crossed they may be wrong on that!
-
And did it rain! Tom and I had a good soaking a round the mid week route. We meet up with Carrie in the Velo cafe dried out, and as soon as we set off again the heavens opened and soaked to the skin again. 37 miles for me only made worse as the hot water in my house had been turned off, so a nice cold shower for me.
-
Yes it was so enjoyable I'm thinking of going out again tomorrow morning-but not if it's wet!!