My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on October 17, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Mark B on October 17, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
There will be at least 2 of us there this evening, with newbie Toffer joining me. Looks like it will be a good evening - dry & with light winds. Who else is out?
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: xrayspecs on October 17, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
You beat me to it.
Dry this evening , wet Thursday evening. You know it makes sense to do winter chain gang tonight at 7 PM.  ;)
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: RichardB on October 17, 2017, 12:51:42 PM
I'm planning to be there too
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Chriscronin76 on October 17, 2017, 12:59:06 PM
Count me in! I may trundle around by myself again though whilst I get used to the new bike (I got it last night and haven't ridden it yet). I've ridden a hybrid for years and am not used to the gears or toe clips on the road bike!
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 4
Post by: Steven on October 17, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Moi aussi, avec les garde- boues !