My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on October 03, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

Title: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: xrayspecs on October 03, 2017, 07:45:31 AM
7 PM you know the drill.
All welcome. Lights ready.
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: Chriscronin76 on October 03, 2017, 09:34:36 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome this evening and shouts of encouragement as you passed me! I know I didn't get to ride with you, but for me tonight was about getting out of the house and onto a bike, and finding out if I had the right gear and was ready to join you. The answer... I'll need to get a road bike and put in a few more training sessions first, but I enjoyed myself and more importantly surprised myself how long I lasted.

See you next Tuesday  :)
Title: Re: Winter chain gang 2
Post by: RichardB on October 04, 2017, 07:47:03 AM
Well done Chris - yes, road bike needed 😁