My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on September 30, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

Title: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: Ben on September 30, 2017, 01:21:01 PM
It's the club hill climb tomorow. So anyone wanting to take part in the Hill climb you need to be at Llangeinor before 10.15. I will meet RichardB and the Chasers are meeting at Physiques before hand so if you're not sure where to go meet me there.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: Ben on September 30, 2017, 03:37:27 PM
Change of plan I will be there.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: ron b on September 30, 2017, 06:52:37 PM
Could confuse a stupid person,just where are you going to be Ben. I hope to be at the "turn" by 10 15 with my right arm ready?
Title: Re: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: Ben on September 30, 2017, 07:21:38 PM
I will be at Brackla at 9am. As normal. I typed the previous message on my phone.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: Patrickweir on September 30, 2017, 08:32:55 PM
Ok , think I have got this right, it’s 9 not 9:30 start
Title: Re: Amblers ride 1st October
Post by: Ben on October 01, 2017, 06:56:12 AM
That's right Patrick. I'll be at Physiques at 9.