My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 21, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Title: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Tom on August 21, 2017, 04:10:26 PM
Forecast fairly promising tomorrow.I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual but will have to peel off at Llantwit again.Anyone else out tomorrow?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Mark Pope on August 21, 2017, 09:23:04 PM
I'll be there Tom.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: mal jones on August 21, 2017, 09:32:01 PM
Me and two mates phil and jim will be there
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Ben on August 22, 2017, 10:26:05 AM
Watch out for those two Tom. They're quick
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Tom on August 22, 2017, 07:03:42 PM
Mark,Mal and I were joined by new(2nd claim?)member Patrick and very very old member Neil Downes.Usual route to Llantwit where we met up with Carrie and Nick-I can't report on further adventures as I had to peel off there.Oh and commiserations to Mal's friend who punctured on his way to meet us-better luck next week!
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Mark B on August 24, 2017, 12:36:45 PM
Anyone out tomorrow (Friday)? I could be at the B&Q roundabout for 9.45 if there are others out.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: mal jones on August 24, 2017, 01:51:30 PM
I'm going to be there Mark and maybe Tom and Mark Pope - not sure how long I'll keep up with you mind 😒
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Mark B on August 24, 2017, 06:19:45 PM
Ok, I'll be there for 9.45. See you tomorrow
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides-wk of 21/8
Post by: Tom on August 24, 2017, 08:50:09 PM
I was thinking of doing something hilly but on reflection I could try and meet the Chamblers ride at the top of the Bwllch on Sunday so I'll see you both at (.45 tomorrow Mark&Mal!