My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: xrayspecs on July 18, 2017, 11:33:01 AM
-
Hi
My garmin edge 500 has died after 8 years of year round use.
Any recommendations for something similar (basic)? Don't use maps segments? etc only speed hr current power time and distance.
Chris
-
I'm planning on updating my 500 in the near future and am planning on getting the 520. Larger screen, live strava segments, Bluetooth enabled so can upload rides using app on phone. And there are probably some more features.
-
I've got a 500 that I never use. Do you want it? Think it still works OK! Switched on fine, last activity 05/02/17 :-[
-
That would be great Andy. I'm out Thursday, let me know how much you want. Better give it a test charge prior ;).
-
On charge as we 'speak'. I'll bring it along Thursday