My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on July 12, 2017, 10:49:30 AM
-
Newcomer to cycling or just getting back into it after a layoff?
Not sure if you have the speed or fitness for our Sunday club runs?
This is a session aimed at you!
Come along for an easy paced ride as well as coaching on group riding. Build your fitness with the aim of joining our mid-week and regular Sunday rides.
All new riders welcome, men, ladies and juniors (14-17) (Parental consent required or accompanied by a parent)
The next ride will start from Physique gym, Brackla CF31 2LL at 1:00pm Saturday 15th July
If necessary we'll cycle down to Bridgend Industrial estate for a short coaching session on group riding and to assess ability. Followed by a ride of around 90 minutes.
I intend running these session once a month over the summer with the aim of encouraging new riders to join the club and our club runs.
You do not need to be a club member to come on these runs. (applies to 3 rides for insurance purposes)
For further information contact Andy Harries
acharries@aol.com txt 07504436270
Please bring your bike in good working order and whilst I am happy to help change a puncture you will need to bring your own inner tubes or means to repair a puncture.
Helmets are compulsory as there is a coaching component that requires it.
-
Shame it's this saturday. It's the wifes 40th so I'd get in trouble. The boy gets his new bike Friday too.
-
I'll be doing another one at the end of August, Saturday 26th. It's the next free saturday I've got!
-
Apologies if you've read this post but have to postpone today's ride.
I'll be rearranging for September