My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 19, 2017, 12:37:35 PM
-
I think we may have a problem with the weather tomorrow-it may be too hot! I plan to risk it and will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual.I think Mark will also be out-anyone else?
I can get out Thursday but have to go to Cardiff on Friday
-
I'll be there maybe with my friend Andrea who lives in Brackla also I think mike the mountain goat is out see you 9.45 ish
-
Too wet,too cold,icy, windy,hungover,too flat,hilly,Tom isncoming, too far,run out of Hariibos(Ben) but too warm that's anew one. I would put "having my hair done" but that does not apply to many Mid weekers.
-
It was warm on my way home today 30 degrees in Cardiff. Worked up a decent sweat on the hills but there was just enough of a cool breeze on the downhills and flats to make it worth it. 2 800ml bottles in a 21mile ride home listening to G on Audible.
-
You can rely on the sun to bring out the Oggies. 8 out this morning-regulars Mark,Mal and me plus Andy S after 2 months off the bike with a broken wrist,Steve after 10 days off with illness,Mike with a pass for the morning and Andrea having sampled the Oggies via Andy's Saturday taster ride. Carrie joined us at the café.
We survived the heat Ron,long may ut continue!
-
That was a tester for Andrea but she really enjoyed it and is now looking at buying a road bike to replace the borrowed one only problem I have is that she'll have to wait for me at top of fleminston hill in a few months
-
don't worry Mal,I'll be back there with you!