My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 12, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Tom on June 12, 2017, 02:24:45 PM
Sorry to say I can't get out tomorrow(Tuesday) but I daresay someone else will! I can get out Weds Thurs or Fri this week so let me know if you want to get out for a ride.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Mark Pope on June 12, 2017, 09:03:51 PM
Hi Tom,

I'm around for a ride on Thursday or Friday. I'm happy to do a longer one as well if you fancy it?

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Ben on June 12, 2017, 09:25:35 PM
If anyone is around Cardiff after 5pm tomorrow or Friday I'm riding home from work.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Tom on June 13, 2017, 07:10:21 PM
Sounds good Mark-is the forecast slightly better for Friday than Thursday? Cardiff Bay?Let me know what you think and what start time suits you?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: mal jones on June 13, 2017, 09:38:23 PM
I'd be up for Cardiff if 9.45 Friday is ok with you Tom / Mark ?? BQ ??
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Tom on June 13, 2017, 10:21:12 PM
Fine with me Mal. Mark?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Mark Pope on June 13, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
0945 on Friday at B&Q is fine for me. See you there.


Mark
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Carrie Williams on June 15, 2017, 09:03:34 AM
I'm hoping to join you but will probably pick up with you at Aberthin or Welsh St Donats.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
Post by: Tom on June 16, 2017, 09:03:08 PM
Neil and Carrie joined the 3 of us this morning for a spin into Cardiff Bay and back via Dinas Powis etc.Nearer 60 than 50 miles but nothing for Carrie compared to her 168 mile 15 k climbing Sportif next weekend.Good Luck Carrie!