My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 05, 2017, 07:06:57 PM
-
Having spent 3 hours in the rain on Sunday followed by 2 hours underwater this morning I'm a bit loath to say I'll be out in the morning! Forecast is showers but strong winds so I'll make a decision tomorrow. I know Mark is working as(I think)is Chris and(due to the weather)we saw more of Steve C in January than June so I'm not sure anyway who may be out. I'm planning to be out on Thursday and Friday(weather permitting)-riding into Cardiff on one of those days.
Post here if you plan to be out tomorrow or later in the week!
-
May give tomorrow a miss Tom I'll decide in morning very strong wind and heavy showers hope to be out thurs or Friday post your plans on here Tom
-
Will do Mal-see you tomorrow night anyway
-
Weather permitting, I should be out Thurs and Friday.
-
Chris Mal and I plan to meet at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow (if the weather is ok)to attempt the Tuesday ride which didn't take place this week! Let us know if you plan to be there or want to meet en route.Pace(by me at least)will be gentle!
-
Thanks Tom, i need to go into Cardiff to Tredz so was going to cycle there, weather permitting. If this isn't possible and you are out then I'll aim to join you along the route or in Cafe Velo