My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on August 12, 2013, 01:25:40 PM

Title: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Teresa on August 12, 2013, 01:25:40 PM
Hooray  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The OVW has a new forum - It is with the same provider as previously so you should be familiar with the set up and layout, although it looks to be a bit more up to date.

None of the previous posts are available, but I am sure you will all take pleasure in filling up the categories in this new one  ;)

You will all need to re-register to be able to post on the forum - Please be patient and I will get round to activating your accounts.

Please use this forum responsibility and enjoy
Teresa Deeley
OVW - Secretary
www.ogmorevalleywheelers.com
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Chris M on August 12, 2013, 05:53:22 PM
Good to see it up and running again,- suffering withdrawal symptoms from having nothing to read :D
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Andy W on August 12, 2013, 09:27:07 PM
Outstanding effort, Teresa!
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Chris Tasker on August 12, 2013, 09:52:28 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Teresa.  Chris
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Rob Jones on August 12, 2013, 09:55:26 PM
I can no longer think of anything to say...perhaps I'm cured  :o
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Tom on August 12, 2013, 10:01:19 PM
Yes well done Teresa-I've been feeling isolated!
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: sianharris50 on August 12, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
Well done Teresa brilliant work  :)
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: Paul Longthorn on August 12, 2013, 11:03:35 PM
Well done Teresa and Thanks for the hard work
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: marknott on August 15, 2013, 10:35:33 PM
Hi Teresa,

Thank You for all your great effort on resolving this issue.

Much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mark.
Title: Re: FORUM IS ACTIVE
Post by: wardhaugh on August 29, 2013, 07:55:19 PM
Thanks for all your work on this Teresa - I know how much time it takes  ;)

Lets' hope the hackers stay away.