My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on May 24, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Title: Amblers ride 28th May 2017
Post by: Ben on May 24, 2017, 09:11:36 PM
I'm otherwise engaged this Sunday. I was considering if I could getting the ride to a suitable pause in Llantwit for the beer/Hog roast festival at the white Hart. But I have to take the family to Cardiff. So could someone take the group please?
Title: Re: Amblers ride 28th April 2017
Post by: mal jones on May 25, 2017, 01:53:00 PM
Bit late for the 28th April Ben ! I'm not sure if I'll be out Sun I'm away till Saturday I'll post here if I'm out
Title: Re: Amblers ride 28th April 2017
Post by: Ben on May 25, 2017, 05:56:22 PM
Oops. Predictive text lol.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 28th May 2017
Post by: Ben on May 27, 2017, 05:55:16 PM
Change of plan and I will be out on the morrow. No big horrible hills this week though.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 28th May 2017
Post by: Ben on May 28, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
3 of us out today. Myself, Mike and Graham (on his 3rd ride). Over the common towards Llanharan and Pontyclun. Up to Miskin and Tredodridge. Then we did a little of the Tuesday route but turned off towards St Hilary's back onto the Tuesday route to St Athan and down past Happy Jakes campsite. Stopping at Cafe Velo for coffee and some fruit toast. Where Mike made a new friend outside the White Hart. I left to come home then while Graham and Mike took the Wick road home. Great pace today and I did just over 41miles altogether.