My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Rob Jones on January 14, 2014, 08:02:34 PM

Title: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: Rob Jones on January 14, 2014, 08:02:34 PM
Where were you all tonight?  :o

Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: marknott on January 14, 2014, 09:36:12 PM
Hi Rob,

5 "Brave Soles "albeit "Stupid" set out tonight at 19.02hrs.

Mark Ellis, Richard Bowmer,2 others,sorry gets don't know your names and myself.

Awful conditions but managed 20mph.

"Just a note to all"

Please get your mud guards fitted, especially on the rear all I had for 20 miles was a face of constant spray !!!!!. Dangerous Gents,come on sort it out, thank you!
Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: Rob Jones on January 14, 2014, 09:44:41 PM
Wow, genuinely thought I could pretend to have been tonight. You 5 are brave, committed and most of all...... Soles :D
Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: RichardB on January 14, 2014, 10:38:05 PM
Thanks Mark. Great to get out this evening even though the weather was poor. Something for me to build on next time out.
Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: Steven on January 14, 2014, 11:57:51 PM
Such epic tales of suffering!  I can stand no more of this ! Despite this being the only holiday where the bike is not allowed, today I cracked and hired one. I have to put it on the public record that Carol is a saint!

My chain gang route is Longboat Key to Anna Maria island. It's also flat and 20 miles but there the similarity ends.....
Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: Rob Jones on January 15, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
I've no idea where you are Steven...but it sounds good!?!
Title: Re: 14th Winter Chaingang - Tuesday 14th January
Post by: Davey C on January 20, 2014, 09:45:39 AM
Sorry was away skiing last week! Impressed you got out...

Tomorrow night is looking GRIM