My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 01, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

Title: Mid-week rides 1/5-5/5
Post by: Tom on May 01, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
Weather forecast ok for tomorrow so that being so I'll be at the normal spot-B&Q roundabout-at 9.45 if anyone else fancies a spin.
I can't do Friday this week but hope to get out Thursday
Title: Re: Mid-week rides 1/5-5/5
Post by: Mark Pope on May 01, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
I'll be there Tom. See you at B&Q.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week rides 1/5-5/5
Post by: mal jones on May 01, 2017, 06:40:44 PM
If I've recovered from those precelli hills I'll be there Tom
Title: Re: Mid-week rides 1/5-5/5
Post by: mal jones on May 02, 2017, 09:07:46 AM
Running late meet you in cafe
Title: Re: Mid-week rides 1/5-5/5
Post by: Tom on May 02, 2017, 01:03:40 PM
Steve,Mark Lee and I set out,meeting Neil after a few hundred yards.Did the normal route to the café where as promised Mal joined us.I hadn't planned to go round the coast today but on auto-pilot followed Neil anyway.Weather got better as day went on-maybe we'll be sitting in the courtyard next week??
ps saw ex-oggie Shirley Howell in café and met Joe Beech's mechanical team outside(Liz his Mum and Neil with his TT bike)if you're a top sportsman you obviously get a support team Joe!