My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on April 26, 2017, 02:14:43 PM
-
I'm away this weekend, will somebody please post a suggested route.
See you next week.
-
Who's out tomorrow?? And where we going?
-
Working again. :(
-
Cafe velo and back, before it starts raining :D
-
Count me in!
-
Mallorca reunion today as Gareth joined Harpo and Dave W (still up for it despite yesterday's marathon effort). Also attending were Mark R, Tony and Richards B and L. A route was chosen which kept us out of the wind. I tried to keep Harpo off the front but eventually he fought his way through so I took a short cut to Cafe Velo whist others acquired a few top 10s. Sadly I did not finish my Bara Brith in time and had to partake in a brisk return via the lanes!
-
Thanks all. See you soon