My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on April 20, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

Title: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Ben on April 20, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
Anyone going to be out and about?
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: ron b on April 20, 2017, 05:22:07 PM
Have you missed the plot Ben, all those Oggies who do not have a doctors paper will be at the Carl Roach, even if it's just to eat cake!! Try Saturday
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Paul E on April 20, 2017, 08:49:20 PM
Hi Ben, I'm be out for a ride on Sunday if your still going!  :D
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Ben on April 20, 2017, 09:04:23 PM
Where are you coming from Paul? How far do you want to go?
Sorry Ron I'll be in trouble if I'm out to play all day.
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Paul E on April 20, 2017, 09:26:45 PM
Llantwit Major, I joined you a few week back for a try out Ride when we went up the Bwlch, joined the club last week  ;D
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Dave W on April 20, 2017, 09:47:26 PM
I'm disappointed by the lack of route planning. I was expecting to see a route  leaving brackla going upto Scotland and back ;D
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Ben on April 20, 2017, 10:27:09 PM
Hey paul. If you want to meet me at the end of eagleswell road about 8ish we can ride over to Physiques. Then see if anyone turns up. Dave I'm considering Bangor or maybe Rhyl and back  ;D
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Paul E on April 21, 2017, 10:40:51 AM
Ok, see you there!
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Ben on April 23, 2017, 07:35:02 AM
Llanmeas road end of eagleswell Paul.
Title: Re: Sunday 23rd April - Those not racing or Marshalling
Post by: Ben on April 23, 2017, 12:54:32 PM
Four of us today. For a "never trust a garmin" ride. Yes we did get lost at one point. Myself and newcomer Paul E left Llantwit at 8 of the morning clock for a gentle ride to Physiques not expecting anyone to be there. But we met up with Carl and "No straps" Mike. Did a nice tour round the vale intending to follow the ride the Amblers did to Porthkerry a few weeks ago. But we got lost and ended up the other side of the M4 by Llanharry. No problems and we soon got back on route just before Watery lane. Was a great ride if a little chilly and quite quick. But I think all enjoyed it.