My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: stevelandeg on April 05, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

Title: Goodmans 150W soundbar
Post by: stevelandeg on April 05, 2017, 02:52:05 PM
I have a Goodmans soundbar with subwoofer that's been in my spare bedroom for months and really must go.
It belonged to my dad who installed it and couldn't get the optical function to work, neither could I.
Putting audio output through the jack seems to work.
If you don't use this for a TV, I guess it will be the blingyest turbo addition and will really let the neighbours know that you are doing some training.

I'm after offers over £20 which will be donated to Diabetes UK.
Title: Re: Goodmans 150W soundbar
Post by: stevelandeg on April 19, 2017, 07:56:26 AM
Any interest in this before it makes its way to a charity shop at the weekend?

It's about 6 months old, cost £70 something, had about 2 hours use, in the box with all the cables & remote, Bluetooth compatible and works apart from the optical connection.

Title: Re: Goodmans 150W soundbar
Post by: Ben on April 21, 2017, 03:56:18 PM
Tempted :)
Where are you?
Title: Re: Goodmans 150W soundbar
Post by: stevelandeg on April 29, 2017, 10:34:03 AM
Hi all, this has now found a new home.
A donation has been forwarded to Diabetes UK.