My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on April 05, 2017, 07:43:31 AM

Title: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Ben on April 05, 2017, 07:43:31 AM
After the monster 75 miles last week for me I'll be (hopefully) doing a few less miles this week or at least slightly flatter 😊. I will be at dimensions at 9am Sunday though. I'll have a look through my rides and see what I have.
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Teresa on April 05, 2017, 09:01:20 AM
Have I missed something?  Physiques / Dimensions  ???
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Ben on April 05, 2017, 03:55:18 PM
Oops. Dimensions is a night club back in Stoke. I was talking to a friend about it at the time.  ;D

I meant Physiques
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Ben on April 05, 2017, 04:31:09 PM
Anyone fancy ice-cream at Joe's or Verdis by the sea at Mumbles bay?
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: ron b on April 07, 2017, 06:51:06 AM
Too much traffic there on a Sunday, the first warm weekend will bring them all out.
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Ben on April 08, 2017, 07:06:59 AM
I know. I've got a route to Porthkerry via the back roads which should be nice.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/14411019
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Nick H on April 08, 2017, 10:20:43 PM
Hoping to be out tomorrow
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: ron b on April 09, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
Nice ride today with a cuppa at Porth Kerry Park. Ben, Lee, Carrie, Nick and myself wandered along part of the Tuesday route, then through Rhoose to the café. then back through St A, Llandow, Colwinston and home, 46 miles for me.
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Ben on April 09, 2017, 07:36:42 PM
Thanks Ron. I was going to get round to the write up just got distracted. Was a great ride, great weather, great company. Good coffee and Ice-cream too :)
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Nick H on April 09, 2017, 09:07:22 PM
(http://)
A good coffee stop....
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 9th April
Post by: Carrie H on April 09, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
Lovely way to spend a sunny Sunday morning. 8)