My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on April 03, 2017, 08:59:13 AM
-
I have a day off tomorrow. I'm going for a spin taking the usual mid week route. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all welcome. Weather looks ok.
-
Excellent Paul-I'll be there unless the weather does a somersault
-
Should be out as well
-
Paul,Mal,Steve and myself today.Carrie&Sarah spotted en route to Bwllch.Harpo unusually not in café-otherwise uneventful.
Mystery rider ascending Bwllch on Sunday was Paul!(almost wrote The Walrus was Paul)
-
Due to the current heatwave, Carrie, Nick and I decided to try out a possible "Ben type" Amblers route. Smylog, Trebanog Maerdy, a very nice coffee at the bottom in Aberdare, place was called Bradley's. Over the Rhigos and back down the Rhondda. 55 miles with 1500 meters of climbing. met young Harpo en route, thought he said he was off to Hamerfest, back in time to watch Cardiff in the playoffs.