My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on March 28, 2017, 07:48:04 AM
-
7pm.
If you are serious about going faster this year, then you need to turn up. I will try to sort out groups based on ability so everyone gets a workout - don't come along in a couple of months and wonder why you can't hang on!
-
hi Steven. is the summer chain gang going to be at Harbour Way or Brackla ?
-
Can't make it tonight but hope to get there regularly over the summer.
Wouldn't mind if we tried out Harbour Way, perhaps worth having a 'taster session' of our own, down there.
-
I cant make the next few sessions due to my youngest rugby training changing back to a Tuesday.
-
We can certainly try Harbour Way at some point. Need to get an idea from those who turn up - will ask the question.
-
The view from tonight (small sample) is that we should sample Thursday at harbour way first. What time does it start?
-
If it's just oggies riding I would suggest a group of oggies riding separate and we can control the speed etc of the group, Lee Mikey and Geoff etc would normally ride with a group of 5 or under.
Don't think it would be fair to hijack their chain gang!
-
Agreed, what's the start time and where shall we meet?
-
First off how many of you are interested in doing harbour way?
Normally lee sets off at 7pm but he won't want numbers over at least 5.
If you ride with Lee then it will be at his pace I.e fast. Compared to if it's us we can control the pace and say ease up etc and work together
Me and Keith will be there for 7pm
-
Im interested
-
I'll be there if the weather is dry 8)
-
Would it be better to just do chain gang on Tuesday but just on the Harbour way course?
-
Good idea Chris ;D
-
I'm in
-
id be up for that
-
just for clarity...are the oggies trialing a CG at Harbor Way?
if so...what night, time and meeting place?
cheers ;D
-
I'd say not yet. I've not had time to talk to those who attend on Tuesdays and these are a priority as they regularly ride on the existing route. I tried Harbour Way last Thursday and I'd encourage as many potentials as possible to give it a try and then we can all make an informed decision.
-
For me Tuesday at Bridgend is fine, easy to get too better now its not dark road surface not great. The pace is better for me there. Harbor way would mean coming from work direct in car, nice smooth roads but a hot pace. I would like to try Harbor way but would need a B team to work with until my pace picks up. Just my thoughts.