My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on March 27, 2017, 12:39:19 PM
-
It would be nice to think the weather will stay like this all week(the triumph of hope over experience).If it lasts till tomorrow I'll be at B&Q at 9.15,hopefully a bit less tired than last week and not holding anyone else up quite so much!
Also hoping to get out later in the week depending on the weather! Let me know if you plan to be out tomorrow.
-
Thanks to Chris M for spotting my typo-should read 9.45 start as usual-Chris promises to be there if that's an incentive to anyone else!
-
Carrie (H) and I will try to meet you en route around Graig Penllyn tomorrow Tom.
Nick
-
I hope to be out tom but if I'm not there by 9.45 I may do a shorter route just down to llantwit and meet you in velo
-
Lots of Oggies out today. Chris,Steve and I met up at B&Q and picked up Nick&Carrie at Craig Penlline. We passed Carrie(W)and I think her pal Sarah going the other way then met Harpo,Neil and Mal at the Cafe. Carrie and Sarah arrived just as we left.Managed to avoid the rain too-what's not to like?
-
Sorry we missed you at Café Velo - we were trying to get a longer ride in readiness for Mallorca - and yes we did get caught in the rain at the 55 mile stage!