My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on March 23, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Andy H on March 23, 2017, 03:39:12 PM
Family 'crisis' means I have to do a Bristol airport run on Sunday, so won't be out.

Planned route was this:-

https://www.strava.com/routes/2777404

Feel free to amend/chose an alternative!

Don't forget the clocks go forward this Saturday night, an hour less in bed!
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Reece0 on March 23, 2017, 08:58:55 PM
Can't make it Sunday due to work so probably going out on Saturday

Have a good ride
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: harpo on March 24, 2017, 03:09:14 PM
I would like to amend the ponty golf club bit! ;)
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Greg B on March 24, 2017, 03:36:08 PM
Nasty hills! I've got to be back by 1pm as its Mothers day so I'll probably only be able to do part of the route (missing the Ponty golf club hill thankfully!)
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Jason T on March 24, 2017, 06:56:41 PM
I'm with you Greg, we'll leave Harpo to do hill reps on the Ponty Golf Course climb.
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Andy H on March 25, 2017, 11:27:33 AM
Thought all you 'Mallorcan mile munchers' would be chomping at the bit!

 ;D

Actually picked that route from saved Strava routes and missed the fact it went over Ponty GC.

 :-[
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
Post by: Steven on March 25, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
I'll be there for some of it, busy modifying a dinner plate into a sprocket for the Ponty climb..