My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on March 23, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

Title: Sunday 26th March - Amblers
Post by: Ben on March 23, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
Sorry guys. With it being Mothers day and having been away with work this week I won't be out. Could someone take the group for me?
Title: Re: Sunday 26th March - Amblers
Post by: ron b on March 24, 2017, 08:00:39 AM
I will be out this week, a ride to suit all abilities, weather looks good.
Title: Re: Sunday 26th March - Amblers
Post by: Ben on March 24, 2017, 04:27:35 PM
I'm disappointed in the weather this weekend Ron. It does look good. Might sneak out for a few miles when the Sunday roast is cooking.
Title: Re: Sunday 26th March - Amblers
Post by: ron b on March 26, 2017, 05:22:16 PM
Just three Amblers out braving the sunny weather today, I was joined by Nick and Carrie, both on new bikes, with strict instructions not to get the bikes dirty. A couple hours in the bright sunshine we arrived at the café. The Pacers/Chasers arrived just as we were leaving, alas no time to chat about the Mallorca trip or The Archers.