My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on March 21, 2017, 07:40:57 AM
-
7 PM.
No doubt everyone is raring to go after two whole rest days in a row.
As the clocks change it will be time for the summer smash fest to begin next week.
-
Be careful there must have been an earthquake on North Road while we were away, just after my office there is a new large hole with chippings scattered across the road! There's also lights on the corner at the end of the road. >:(
-
Just to add to Greg's warning ... I think the lights on the 3rd corner are quite a problem. The lights are around 20 meters or so on either side of the corner and it's a single lane over this section. It's a full 90 degree bend and not really any chance to see around the corner, so to speak. I will give it a miss :-[
I asked the workers this morning and they are there for 13 weeks but at different points of the estate.
-
Could we do the old route, like we did a few times last summer?
-
Harbour way? guys come on get with the times pmsl ::)
or look into using the dragon studios
-
Happy to try Harbour Way after the clocks change.
-
ditto
-
I would consider Harbour Way but not with the existing smash fest guys - propose we use the old circuit tonight for anyone who wants to come along..
-
I'll be there
-
I'll be there as long as its not hammering down
-
It's hammering down and Mallorca has turned me into a softie! Turbo for me, sorry!
-
Steven, miraculously we stayed dry (if you exclude the spray from the drenched roads). Spanish sun by the w/end though :)
-
Chapeau!