My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on March 09, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

Title: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Ben on March 09, 2017, 09:25:19 AM
I'm giving this rider leader jobbie a go. It'll give me the motivation to actually do some riding. Weather looks ok. I was thinking riding up to Blackmill. Over Llangienor accross to Maesteg, down to Margam, then to Porthcawl and back home. With coffee stop either at Margam or Porthcawl.

(http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/logicalretrobike/Untitled_zpsqgitqtxw.png) (http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/logicalretrobike/media/Untitled_zpsqgitqtxw.png.html)
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Tom on March 09, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
Looks good Ben but I'll be Majorca bound on Sunday!
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Ben on March 09, 2017, 11:29:06 AM
Thats ok Tom. It might be quiet the next couple of weeks I think. Enjoy Majorca though.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: ron b on March 10, 2017, 06:21:22 PM
I will make an attempt to come out with you on Sunday, I will skip P/cawl though. Rain forecast in Mallorca. Impressive Route Map, my theory was to keep them in the dark, then they had to wait for me !!
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Ben on March 10, 2017, 07:54:04 PM
Hey Ron.  Will be good to see you out. Coffee at Margam it is then. I'm starting to come down with the dreaded man-flu too :-(
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Nick H on March 12, 2017, 07:30:48 AM
Apologies from me and Mrs.H. Have a good ride.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: Ben on March 12, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
Ride over Llangeinor was postponed due to weather, lurgies and a better (faster paced) offer from the other left overs. See Mal's ride for a report.
Title: Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
Post by: ron b on March 12, 2017, 03:57:35 PM
Excellent ride today, just a tad too fast for me after time off and I did not expect such high temperatures, 68 is very unusual but welcome at this time of year.