My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on March 06, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

Title: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Paul Longthorn on March 06, 2017, 09:38:42 AM
I'm off work Tuesday, and I'll be out for the Mid week route if anyone fancies a spin. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout at 09:45 all welcome.

Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: mal jones on March 06, 2017, 12:44:52 PM
I hope to be there if weather ok Paul
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Mark Pope on March 06, 2017, 12:54:49 PM
Hi Paul,

I'm hoping to be back out after my bout of Ebola (aka Manflu).

Mark
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: mal jones on March 09, 2017, 08:40:48 AM
I'll be at BQ at 9.45 on fri if anyone's about seeyou there
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: ron b on March 09, 2017, 09:06:23 AM
I will meet you at the café, no nasty hills yet.
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Tom on March 09, 2017, 09:11:40 AM
Yes Mal-Carrie and I both plan to be out as does Chris M so,weather permitting I'll see you at 9.45
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Mark Pope on March 09, 2017, 09:11:44 AM
I'll be there Mal. See you at B&Q.
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: RoyH on March 09, 2017, 03:19:51 PM
I'll be there.
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Mark Pope on March 09, 2017, 04:49:14 PM
Could be a record mid-week turn-out! ;D
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: ron b on March 10, 2017, 12:50:44 PM
Right café wrong day?
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: Tom on March 10, 2017, 03:25:19 PM
Good turn out but a bit of a chaotic ride with losing each other a few times-all worked out in the end though as Mark,Mal Mike Chris and I met up in Costa but as we'd done a longer ride we were too late to see Carrie(though I saw Carrie H in the High Street) saw Ron going the other way!-we do the Tuesday route on TUESDAY Ron!Roy was also out but turned short, and we spotted Tim in the lanes and on my solo spell I saw(I think)Tony Terry and Neil.More OVW's out than on a Sunday!
Title: Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
Post by: mal jones on March 10, 2017, 04:33:15 PM
Interesting route Tom it took me half hour to clean my bike ! PS Chris M punctured in cowbridge just to make the ride even more eventful