My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on February 23, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Title: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Andy H on February 23, 2017, 01:11:14 PM
Planning a Gower loop, will post a  route when it's sorted.
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Andy H on February 23, 2017, 01:23:52 PM
https://www.strava.com/routes/7716831

This is 132km or 82 miles, what do people think about that sort of distance?, could cut across the Gower earlier if people want a shorter ride.
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Steven on February 25, 2017, 08:30:31 AM
Weather not looking great - Swansea marina for the wussies like me?
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Greg B on February 25, 2017, 09:55:55 AM
I like the route, see how the weather pans out in the day
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Andy H on February 25, 2017, 11:30:01 AM
Option to cut across Gower to Three Crosses, cuts off about 30km, I think!
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Reece0 on February 25, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Is it 9 or 9:30 ?
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Greg B on February 25, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
9am mate
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Nige on February 26, 2017, 02:08:38 PM
Wet and windy ride today, thanks all for the ride. Steve sent you PM.
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Reece0 on February 26, 2017, 02:37:45 PM
Despite checking the start time I still managed to be late :-[
Tried to chase you with some cheeky shortcuts and looks like I passed you when you stopped for coffee while I battled on into the gower  :)
Title: Re: Pacers Club run Sunday 26th February
Post by: Andy H on February 26, 2017, 03:05:02 PM
8 out, cut short and just did the Marina run, as the rain and wind came several hours earlier than forecast.
A steady early pace meant I managed to hold on to the group, just, on the way out but limped home solo from Margam.
Prefer to suffer on my own, when it gets that bad! :-[
Good efffort Reece!