My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on February 20, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Title: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Paul Longthorn on February 20, 2017, 10:34:20 AM
I'm off tomorrow anyone fancy a spin. Ill be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45. I plan to do the mid week route, weather looks ok All welcome
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 20, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
If it's not actually raining Paul I'll see you there.Weather forecast not great though!
I expect you'll be working but I'm also hoping to be out Thursday/Friday
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: mal jones on February 20, 2017, 08:13:00 PM
I'll be there if it's dry Paul
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Mark Pope on February 20, 2017, 11:12:12 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow morning but have a good ride. I'm hoping to get a few miles in later in the day.

mark
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 21, 2017, 07:53:40 AM
raining and foggy here at the moment and BBC forecast heavier rain at 11-I'll probably give it a miss I'm afraid Paul-I had enough fog and rain on Sunday!
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Paul Longthorn on February 21, 2017, 08:23:58 AM
No Problem Tom totally understand. If any else fancies some Mallorca conditioning training see you at B&Q.
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 22, 2017, 04:48:09 PM
Having missed out on Tuesday I'd ideally like to go out tomorrow and Friday but the forecast for tomorrow is really grim so it looks like just Friday.I believe Chris M wants me to put him through his paces before he jets off to Spain with Forza so if you want a spin on Friday let us know by posting here!
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: mal jones on February 22, 2017, 05:45:17 PM
What time on fri if it's 9 I'll meet you later maybe in cafe velo ??
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 22, 2017, 05:49:53 PM
I think the normal 9.45 suits Chris best as he can go straight to work Mal.
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Steve Chapman on February 23, 2017, 11:39:23 AM
I plan to be out tomorrow! Not much riding the last few weeks so you'll all have to take it easy on me :)
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: mal jones on February 23, 2017, 12:41:40 PM
I'll be at BQ at 9.45 if weather reasonable
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 23, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
I was out the other day and saw the daffodils were out and thought to myself 'If the daffs are out then Steve won't be far behind'.See you in the morning(btw I wish I was as unfit as you Steve)
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Mark Pope on February 23, 2017, 04:53:41 PM
I'm hoping to be out tomorrow too. However, I'm not back from work until about midnight tonight so if I'm not at B&Q by 0945 assume I've crawled back under the duvet!

Mark
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: mal jones on February 23, 2017, 06:58:16 PM
A military man hiding under a duvet this is not acceptable  !! My mate from pencoed will be a guest rider tomorrow I've warned him not to wait next to the wrong lamppost Tom !
Title: Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2017, 02:31:35 PM
Chris M had to cry off this morning-had to work he said but we suspect he was scared off when he heard Steve was back.Still 6 of us out,me,Mark Steve,Neil B Mal and Mal's pal Chris. Best weather for quite a while-let's hope it lasts!