My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on February 19, 2017, 01:54:49 PM
-
21 Oggies, plus a guest today.
Three for the 8.30am start, and the remainder for 9am.
Disappointing start for all with drizzly rain - Not at all forecast by those weather peeps :( I think I will just look out of the window next time I want to know what the weather is doing 8)
Some good rides - from the 'naughty boys' who finished well ahead of time.
And even better rides from the eight qualifiers:
Roy Holdham
Jon Spink
Steve Hughes
Mark Pope
Mike Barker (Brand new member)
Tony Mansell
Chris Reed
Reece Adams
Well done all - I am surprised any of you could move after seeing the size of the slabs (not slices) of cake you were eating at the cafe.
I will pop pics on the website asap
See you at RR3
-
Quick calculation - Will leave Andy to confirm
Three qualifiers for the overall trophy.
Jon Spink
Roy Holdham
Reece Adams
It is close - Incentive to ride RR3 ;)
-
Thanks for today Teresa. Very much appreciated.
-
Thanks Teresa for time keeping,by the way the slab of walnut cake was fantastic.
-
thanks Teresa for the time keeping today and the hand warmers ;D
good rides by everyone today 8)
-
Thanks Teresa much appreciated by all of us. Good selection of colourful blankies too! Mr Curry loved his! 😄
-
Photos now on website
On your bike - Reliability rides (scroll down a bit)
The rest of the photos are in the Gallery - 2017 page
-
thanks teresa for today, the hand warmers were a god send
-
Thanks Teresa - for timing and blankets - had the feel of the grand national with all those post-ride animals in blankets, letting off steam - they don't give the horses massive slices of cake though...
-
Thanks Teresa the blankets were much appreciated!!!
-
I am going to be in trouble when the boss comes back from skiing and finds out I have been pampering his finely tuned racehorses :o
But I definitely didn't force feed anyone cake.
It makes it all worthwhile when so many of you come and take part in the reliability rides, and manage to keep a sense of humour, despite the conditions.
See you all on the 5th March for RR3