My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on February 18, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Title: Sunday 19th Feb
Post by: Ben on February 18, 2017, 08:48:23 AM
Anyone not wanting to do the reliability ride I'll be out and about. I'll be at Physiques around 9ish. Looking to do about 40ish miles.
Title: Re: Sunday 19th Feb
Post by: mal jones on February 18, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
I'm meeting Tom at the top of coity where M4 crosses at 9.30 going to bwlch
Title: Re: Sunday 19th Feb
Post by: Ben on February 18, 2017, 01:43:41 PM
Which way? I don't mind the Maesteg side but the Nanty-Moel side breaks me :-(
Title: Re: Sunday 19th Feb
Post by: mal jones on February 18, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
I don't mind see what Tom thinks
Title: Re: Sunday 19th Feb
Post by: Tom on February 18, 2017, 07:29:28 PM
I'd thought to do our hilly mid-week ride Ben.Coity Common,Llangeinor,Nantymoel by the back road,Bwllch,Afan valley to the Maesteg.Caurrau turning,through Maesteg,turn to Shwtt-coffee at Bryngarw and home over the Common.It is hilly but well within your compass!