My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on February 07, 2017, 01:19:28 PM
-
I'm not around this Sunday 12th, (somebody please suggest a route) or the following Sunday 19th, which is RR2.
Teresa is timekeeping, I'll post a reminder about sign on times etc
-
bit nippy for the bwlch sunday, i fancy low ground, will go with the flow thou :)
-
Porthcawl loop, Ewenny, Llantwit, Rhoose. Coffee at Duffryn Gardens?
-
0900.
-
On today's ride there was Allan, Mark, Chris, Mike, Nigel, Greg and me. The weather was foul and we tried to keep out of the wind. My lack of endurance miles came back to bite me in the latter stages.
However, this ride will be remembered for the cafe stop at Duffryn Gardens. Top class coffee, the best Tiffin I have ever had and heated toilets ! ( thanks to Chris for that one).
-
Thanks for the company today - good, smooth, well paced riding all the way round, every one taking their fair share of time in the wind (and a horrible Easterly it was). Great cafe stop - top espresso - I'll be back there. And the toilets were every bit as Chris said they would be ;)