My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on January 28, 2017, 08:36:29 AM

Title: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
Post by: Ben on January 28, 2017, 08:36:29 AM
Looks like it's going to be a wet one. But who's out? I know Ron is injured (hope you recover soon Ron). I'll be out (as long as it's not lashing it down when I need to leave) I need a ride to clear my head and lungs.
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
Post by: RoyH on January 28, 2017, 09:55:00 AM
I won't be out with the club this week as I'm still riding with my son and son in law and they're not up to riding with the club at the moment, but I will be out next week for the RR1 if you or anyone are up for riding it.
Title: Re: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
Post by: Nick H on January 28, 2017, 08:31:18 PM
Not out this weekend - maybe some turbo inbetween the household jobs. Hope you keep dry(ish)