My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 23, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

Title: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: Tom on January 23, 2017, 10:25:16 AM
Weather forecast cold but dry(possible fog)for tomorrow. If true I will be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual.I know a few regulars can't make it-let me know if you can.
I can't do Friday this week but hope to go out on Thursday.
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: mal jones on January 23, 2017, 12:15:33 PM
I aim to be there Tom also cycling from st Hilary on thurs so maybe meet up in llantwit/ cowbridge
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 23, 2017, 10:56:34 PM
I'm hoping to join you at some point along the route if weather is ok.
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: mal jones on January 24, 2017, 08:22:00 AM
Too much ice  on cycle path tom think the lanes will be too dangerous I may go out later
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: Tom on January 24, 2017, 09:04:59 AM
I think that's wise Mal-it's very slippery this morning.I have to be back by 1 but I will delay going out for a while(not expecting anyone else at B&Q).May see you Thursday
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 23/1-27/1
Post by: Tom on January 24, 2017, 01:25:22 PM
I did go out-no problems with ice but as soon as I got to the roundabout I hit dense fog which lasted till I climbed back up to Brackla 2 1/2 hours later.Seriously if I had known it was that foggy I'd have given it a miss-take care on Chain Gang tonight