My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 16, 2017, 11:08:23 AM
-
Forecast ok so I plan to be at B&Q roundabout tomorrow 9.45 as usual.Think Mark P may be on the piste by then-not sure about the Apprentice! Let me know if you plan to be out.
Should also be out Thursday and/or Friday this wek
-
I hope to be out Tom
-
I'm doing a recce ride for an upcoming event but we may cross paths as some of takes in the mid week ride route.
-
Chris M,Mal and Simon making his swansong met me(but at the wrong lamppost!!)this morning for a foggy but otherwise uneventful ride today.Hope to get out again later in the week.
-
Carrie and I are planning a spin on Friday morning.We're meeting at 9.30 at the junction in Craig Penlline(near the tennis courts)and doing the route of the Pontyclun Flyers Sportif-around the Vale about 40 miles-sorry no cake or goodie bag but no entry fee either. Let me know if you want to join us!(Carrie H and Nick?Just down the road from you!)
-
Hi Tom,
Thanks for thinking of Nick & myself. We would loved to have joined you, keen to try that route too, but unfortunately we are abroad in England at that time. (Also away for the Sunday run too).
Hope you have a great ride.
Carrie H