My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 09, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Title: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Tom on January 09, 2017, 01:52:33 PM
Forecast for the morning a bit iffy.So long as it's not raining I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow as usual.Not sure who(if anyone)else is out as I missed the Club Run yesterday.
I will have to detour to Cowbridge after Llantwit to take my passport to my brother's offices to prove who I am.Therby preventing money-laundering.Obviously.
I suspect there won't be any takers for my Thursday ride up to Monmouth but if anyone does want to brave the forecast snow...
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: mal jones on January 09, 2017, 05:24:50 PM
Don't think I'll be there tomorrow tom PS do GCHQ and M16 know about this covert passport operation !
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Mark Pope on January 09, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
I'm working most of the week but hope to be out on Friday morning if anyone else is out? Preferred start time is 0945, but I'm flexible over route and distance. Have a good ride tomorrow.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 10, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
I'm hoping to be there. If not at B&Q then I'll join the route elsewhere.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Tom on January 10, 2017, 02:06:08 PM
I'd half expected to be on my own this morning so was pleasantly surprised to be joined by Steve,Simon and Carrie.I peeled off at Aberthin to prove my identity riding through the lanes to Llantwit where we met up again at the Café and were joined by Mal. A good time was had by all and we stayed dry-bumped into Mike on the way home who'd hoped to join us but got delayed. Next time for your mid-week debut Mike!
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: RichardB on January 11, 2017, 01:35:27 PM
WTF - not sure I need to see this.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: harpo on January 11, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
yeah, get a grip and take it off
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Teresa on January 11, 2017, 04:12:53 PM
Sheep was ok - Not sure about the rest

Removed ;)
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Ben on January 11, 2017, 06:14:23 PM
The sheep was on a bike. On the back of my leg. What was wrong with it?
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Teresa on January 12, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Why don't you crop your pic and re-post.  The bike riding sheep was fine  ;)
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Ben on January 12, 2017, 05:52:25 PM
Not sure what the fuss was about.

(http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/logicalretrobike/20170109_121423_zps6z4eybde.jpg) (http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/logicalretrobike/media/20170109_121423_zps6z4eybde.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: Tom on January 12, 2017, 07:30:45 PM
Hi Mark-seen your message but unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow. Had an epic adventure today-epic in the sense of involving horrendous weather, loads of mechanical problems and eventual but belated triumph over adversity. I may take up yoga instead-hopefully see you(even if not at the start)on Sunday
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: harpo on January 12, 2017, 08:02:11 PM
at least we know what part of the body it is! is it one of them transfer ones that you can wash off ?
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9/1-13/1
Post by: RichardB on January 12, 2017, 10:48:49 PM
Ben you need to have a good look at the original photo you posted which was significantly different to the one you have posted and don't pretend there is any similarity or don't know what the fuss was about.