My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on January 06, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Title: 2017 Membership due
Post by: Teresa on January 06, 2017, 10:14:39 AM
It is that time of the year again.

Membership renewals are due now for 2017.  They can be paid directly into the Club's bank account.  TSB, Sort Code: 30-95-34, Account Number: 00880070 (Please add relevant reference)

Payments by cash and cheque will still be accepted.

A membership form (attached) will need to be completed (even if you are an existing member) and either posted / emailed / handed to the Club Secretary.  I will be at club tonight and will have membership cards to hand out.

I will also be sending out an email to all members with details of third party insurance links.
Title: Re: 2017 Membership due
Post by: Andy H on January 06, 2017, 06:46:34 PM
Teresa, I can't make club night tonight but will remind all, at the club run Sunday
Title: Re: 2017 Membership due
Post by: Teresa on January 06, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
Excellent, many thanks, Andy