My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 02, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

Title: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: Tom on January 02, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
New Year Same Routine! Weather permitting (and it looks ok)I'll be at the B&Q roundabout tomorrow at 9.45. I think Mark will be out come and join us if you're not back at work!
Title: Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: mal jones on January 02, 2017, 05:16:47 PM
I hope to be out Tom PS well done bloooobirds!!
Title: Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: Mark Pope on January 02, 2017, 07:00:49 PM
See you at 0945.

Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: Steve Chapman on January 02, 2017, 07:08:34 PM
I'm hoping to be out! hopefully the shock of getting up to do the school run won't be to bad!  :o
Title: Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: mal jones on January 03, 2017, 08:45:24 AM
Leg is giving me Gip on my dog walk so I'll give it a miss
Title: Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
Post by: Tom on January 03, 2017, 02:34:09 PM
Mark and I were joined by Steve C who plans to be out every week again!Apparently it's some sort of distance competition with Harpo.We met up with Carrie at Bonvilston and were just congratulating ourselves on avoiding the ice when Mark came off on a patch of sheet ice near Flemingston.Fortunately being a tough guy on a robust bike no lasting damage to either.
I'm hoping to get out on Thursday but depends on various factors!Will post again.