My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on January 01, 2017, 12:00:14 PM
-
An alternative to the whizzy Strava video is to post here! I never put my turbo sessions on Strava but work them out at an exchange rate of 14miles to the hour.
4783 miles - a nice low one to start with for everyone to beat!
-
9510 miles ;D
here's an interesting app to see who you've ridden with the most
http://labs.strava.com/roster/
-
4350 miles for me
https://2016.strava.com/en-us/share/1957749
-
4322 record for me and something to improve on in 2017.
https://2016.strava.com/en-us/share/3848160#
-
somewhere between 5 and 10k-probably about half way but who cares?Plus 35 or so in 2017!
-
3663.4
-
6468km (4042 miles) road, no turbo record
-
sorry-the k was for thousands,not kilometres!!Didn't realise some people work in decimal!
-
2898 miles (4664 kms) - more commuting for me this year I think, plus I'll eventually join the club too !
-
5116 miles but don't record my short shopping trips on mtb or my frequent trips for a pint down tennis club on mtb
-
583miles, couple of 10s and a few chasers rides so call it 1,000. Scope to increase.
-
5215 miles for my first full year of cycling which I'm very happy with.
-
6665 miles
-
I managed 4617 in 2016 although I must admit that a lot of this must have been done on the turbo something which I hope to change this year.
-
Greg-surely you could have managed 1 more mile-symmetry is all
-
5162 miles. A bit less than last year.
-
6637 for me. My first full year without any running, so had to compensate somehow. Not much scope for increasing more, but Greg, I'm after those extra 30 miles in 2017 :-)
-
4050miles,my best ever by...miles!! Turbo not included,but probably 30 hours,a lot ot those since September.
2 months enforced rest(damned pothole)
This year (to borrow a Mr SC often used phrase) I'm gonna smash it!!
-
If only I had realised! It was a case of park the bike up and straight to the pub so no time for the extra mile!
-
4,003 for me. Not as much as last year but looking to SMASH IT this year with all these winter miles :)
-
7786 for me, no turbo miles and im" chomping at the bit"!!
-
1121miles