My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Dave W on December 30, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

Title: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: Dave W on December 30, 2016, 05:25:02 PM
any one fancy a spin tomorrow? Sorry for the short notice I'm just grabbing the opportunity to get out tomorrow. and I know the last time I did a ride on a sat a few people mentioned they fancied a sat ride instead of Sunday.
Yes I know its a late notice and late start, family stuff on in the morning and that is the earliest I can get out.

Here is the proposed route
https://www.strava.com/routes/7286958

Title: Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: Tom on December 30, 2016, 07:50:05 PM
Do you think you'll have enough daylight to fit that in? I'll be out for a potter a bit earlier but enjoy the ride and watch out for fog!
Title: Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: Dave W on December 30, 2016, 07:56:51 PM
Plenty of time plus lights on the bike 8)
Title: Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: Tom on December 30, 2016, 10:05:43 PM
Fair enough Dave-I'd just looked at the 100 miles but of course by cannily doing a figure 8 you give yourself options if you do have a mechanical or something.Enjoy the ride!
Title: Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: MikeHill on December 30, 2016, 10:20:39 PM
Dave, I'm out in the morning myself just doing a short route. Family stuff in the afternoon. Enjoy the ride anyway 👍🏼
Title: Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
Post by: Greg B on December 30, 2016, 10:40:01 PM
Im doing an early spin in the morning to keep the peace in the Brett household! Enjoy the ride Dave