My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Mark Pope on December 29, 2016, 06:11:59 PM

Title: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Mark Pope on December 29, 2016, 06:11:59 PM
I'm not sure if Tom is out tomorrow but I plan to be at the B&Q roundabout at 0945 if anyone fancies a ride. I'm flexible about the route or distance but coffee and cake would be good at some stage! ;D

If you plan to be out just post on here. All welcome.

Mark
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: RoyH on December 29, 2016, 07:08:08 PM
Is it a amble or a chasers ride? If it's a amble I'll be there if not I'll leave a little earlier  :)
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Tom on December 29, 2016, 07:11:30 PM
Hoping to go out but don't know when my bike will be ready(being serviced)-I'll keep an eye out for you if I get out in the morning.Watch out if it's as icy as it was today!
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Mark Pope on December 29, 2016, 07:17:30 PM
Definitely Ambler's speed Roy. Mostly at chatting pace.

Mark
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: RoyH on December 29, 2016, 07:24:50 PM
See you in the morning  Mark
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Mark Pope on December 29, 2016, 07:58:41 PM
Great. See you tomorrow Roy.
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: mal jones on December 29, 2016, 08:44:22 PM
I'm hoping to be out mark but may not make 9.45 don't wait if I'm not there
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Mark Pope on December 29, 2016, 09:30:42 PM
OK Mal, hope to see you at B&Q, if not I'll see you at Cafe Velo!
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Terry A on December 30, 2016, 08:52:58 AM
Hi Mark, I'm doing my coast & St Athan loop and will be at Cafe Velo around 11.00.

See you then.
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Tom on December 30, 2016, 04:01:50 PM
Sorry to miss you today Mark-turned out my bike wouldn't be ready till lunch time but too late to meet you by the time I found out.Took my reserve Massey-Ferguson out for a spin and tried to estimate where I might see you if I took a short cut.You and Terry gave me a good work-out catching you up around the Coast-I would have just done it if I could have got past the cars between us!Hopefully we'll have lots more great rides in 2017!!
Title: Re: Anyone Out Tomorrow? - Friday 30 December
Post by: Mark Pope on December 30, 2016, 09:01:26 PM
Hi Tom,

Terry and I saw you in the bus shelter near Ewenny but we weren't sure which way you were going. We had obviously nearly finished the ride by then too. May see you on Tuesday for the usual midweek ride.

Mark